- A program is designed around the individuals needs and requirements, both physically and mentally.
- Goals and objectives are set as a team to meet NDIS funding objectives.
- High performance pathways including the PWID (person with an intellectual disability) professional tour events.
- This program is unique as the individual, a free comprehensive telephone interview will be conduction with each PWID’s parents to determine goals and create a plan.
Would you like to include Tennis in your NDIS plan?
NDIS does cover tennis lessons, tennis competition and tennis club membership.
Sport and recreation fits into these four NDIS funding categories:
- i)Social and community participation
- ii)Health and wellbeing
- iv)Choice and control
Please view the NDIS sports guide via this link for assistance: https://dsr.org.au/ndis-sports-guide/