- Our program specially catering for children and adults on the Autism Spectrum. This program creates an individualized personally journey for each player according to recommendations form their team of medical experts. All equipment is modified to the participants individual needs and learning outcomes.
- We work with parents to complete NDIS documentation and present the learning outcomes to meet their NDIS requirements.
- Sessions take place on single enclosed courts, to avoid the constant arriving and departing of traffic to the club, and avoids over stimulation or loss of focus. All courts can be locked so participants are secure. Parents, support workers or carers are welcomed on court at all times to assist or provide encouragement.
- Coaches are all qualified through Tennis Australia, and hold WWC, Police Checks, and First Aid certificates, and players have the same coach every session.
- Sessions formats include small group classes, private or semi private lessons and matchplay.
- Simply contact us directly to discuss.
- All Coaches are very experienced with working with individuals on the spectrum, and we do understand progress may be slower, but we unique specialized equipment and teaching methods to ensure progress!
Would you like to include Tennis in your NDIS plan?
NDIS does cover tennis lessons, tennis competition and tennis club membership.
Sport and recreation fits into these four NDIS funding categories:
- i)Social and community participation
- ii)Health and wellbeing
- iv)Choice and control
Please view the NDIS sports guide via this link for assistance: https://dsr.org.au/ndis-sports-guide/