Shift Workers Tennis Lessons
An innovative and flexible approach to learning, playing and competiting in the sport of tennis for shift workers.
WE GET IT!
– Overtime is unpredictable
– Rosters change constantly
– Fitting in exercise – let alone a regular weekly class – is almost impossible.
HOW WE ROLL…
We understand how hard it is after a night shift, or several night shifts, to find the motivation to exercise or play sports. We also understand that an ever-changing roster and overtime make booking in for tennis lessons, or joining a team to play competition, at the same time and day each week just impossible.
We have created a program specially tailored to shift workers where you can book in last minute or cancel your booking easily – all bookings can be done in under 60 seconds online!
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE PROGRAM INVOLVE?
From each session, you can expect to learn different tennis strokes, with a qualified Tennis Australia Coach, who will incorporate not only technical technique components of the games but tactical play and cardio fitness.
Open to Everyone:
– All ages
– All fitness levels
– All levels of tennis experience!
* Our qualified and experienced coaches are able to work with all age groups, fitness levels, and all levels of tennis experience, to ensure a fun-filled tennis and cardio fitness session.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE/BRING?
Just yourself, wearing general sports gear. All equipment, including racquets, is provided.
A WORD FROM VICKY:
This is my “thank you” to all the members of Victoria Police, Ambulance Victoria, the Australian Army, Navy, and Airforce – thank you for your service, and thank you to the wives, husbands, and partners of shift workers, especially those whose partners are on deployment.