We make tennis fun for all ages and abilities!
BOOK A SLAMIN TENNIS INCURSION
If you want to ace your next holiday camp, choose an incursion that is lots of fun for everyone, and helps kids develop their motor skills in an inclusive environment. We offer professional group tennis lessons to create a school holiday incursion for Vocation Care Centres and OSH Clubs across Melbourne, ensuring a positive, and active experience for Vocation Care Providers by professional coaches who specialize in teaching the sport of tennis. All our coaches are qualified, and teach tennis to kids and adults full time at Tennis Clubs within school terms.
Our experienced team runs a variety of game-based tennis sessions that encourage school aged kids, teenagers or young adults with special needs to develop their skills, socialise and have fun. We are experienced in working with groups of all sizes, abilities and experience levels. Kids learn to be a good sport, how to rally, perfect their serve, improve form, and play with integrity. Tennis is a high energy outdoor sport giving kids the chance to get some exercise and develop some new skills, all whilst having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
WHY SLAMIN IS THE ‘GRAND-SLAM’ OF INCURSIONS:
- Our fun-filled program keeps the kids entertained while your team has a break
- We come to your facility as an incursion, so there is nothing extra for you to organise, or we can arrange for you to come to our courts if you prefer to create an excursion
- We bring all equipment, including specific rackets and tennis balls for each skill level
- Our coaches are full time tennis coaching professionals; experienced in working with kids of all abilities and needs
- Everyone can play, even kids in wheelchairs, those on the autism spectrum, those who are deaf and those with special needs. Read more about our inclusion programs
- Every kid receives a FREE Tennis Hot Shots t-shirt
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE NOW FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
You can book a 2 hour or 3 hour block to suit the number and ages of children at your centre. We will be offering blocks in the mornings and afternoons Monday to Friday during the holiday period.
Within each time block, we can run multiple sessions of different durations according to age and number of children. To ensure safety and the best experience for the kids, we can accommodate a maximum of 30 children in each group session. For larger groups, we will divide them into age appropriate groups within the time block.
If you are not sure which length of block to book to suit your needs, or need help organising your groups, you can still complete the booking form, and our team will help you get it organised!
Once you complete the booking form, the Slamin team will be in touch to discuss your needs and provide a quote for your school holiday tennis incursion. These sessions will fill up, so please book today to avoid disappointment.