An innovative and flexible approach to learning, playing and competiting in the sport of tennis for shift workers.
WE GET IT!
– Overtime is unpredictable
– Rosters change constantly
– Fitting in exercise let alone a regular weekly class is almost impossible.
HOW WE ROLL…
We understand how hard it is after a night shift, or several night shifts, to find the motivation to exercise or play sports. We also understand an ever changing roster and overtime, which makes booking in for tennis lessons, or joining a team to play competition at the same time and day each week is just impossible.
We have created a program specially tailored to shift workers, book in last minute, cancel your booking easily, – all bookings can be done in under 60 seconds online!
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE PROGRAM INVOLVE?
From each session you can expect, to learn different tennis strokes, with a qualified Tennia Australia Coach, who will incorporate not only technical technique components of the games, but tactical play and cardio fitness.
Open to Everyone:
– All Ages
– All Fitness Levels
– All levels of Tennis Experience!
* Our Qualified and experienced coaches are able to work with all ages groups, fitness levels, and all levels of tennis experience, to ensure a fun filled tennis and cardio fitness session.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE/BRING?
Just yourself, wearing general sports gear. All equipment including racquets are provided complimentary.
A WORD FROM VICKY:
This is my “thank you” to all the members of Victoria Police, Ambulance Victoria, the Australian Army, Navy and Airforce – thank you for your service, and thank you to the wives, husbands and partners of shift workers, especially those who partners are on deployment.